Here's a peek a the workshops we'll be doing with your students!
What is your next step?
1. Discuss immediately with your staff regarding your choice of program for next year:
- 1-5 day residency,
- Sugar shack
- Christmas concert,
- Canadian cultural day,
- Winter Festival
- and any combination.
We will customize your artist in residency program meeting all of your needs.
2. Go to the attachment (right click to download) below and fill in the questionnaire and return it to us so we can create your timetable, budget and contract.
3. Download the attachments that contain the application and the guidelines that need to be printed and filled in.
4. Connect with ESTELLE at firstname.lastname@example.org, she will hold your hand all the way through to completion of the application.
NOTE - You may have to download the most current ADOBE reader for opening PDF documents
You may need to right-click the following links and select "Save Link As" to download the file to your computer.
- AFA - Artists and Education Application - April 1, 2014.pdf 1 MB
- AFA - Artists and Education Guidelines - April 1, 2014.pdf 529 KB
- AE Tip Sheet 2014.pdf 30.8 KB
- Experiential Programs that bring your curriculum to life!!.pdf 133.2 KB
- Tips and descriptions Les Bûcherons - Artists and Education Project Grant.doc 168 KB
- Workshops + Songs + Grades.doc 29 KB
- Questionnaire.doc 95.5 KB
- 2015 Les Bûcherons' Bio Online.doc 524.5 KB